Join one of the fastest growing companies in America.
US Cloud is the only Gartner-recognized Microsoft Enterprise Support alternative. And we are experiencing explosive sustained growth, doubling in size each of the last three years and making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2020 and 2021. We have immediate openings for serious, high-level Microsoft Engineers to help support our growing list of Fortune 500 clients.
About US Cloud:
Clients like US Bank, Under Armour, Garmin, 24-Hour Fitness, AmeriGas, Cargill, Siemens, and the US FDA depend on US Cloud to keep their critical Microsoft infrastructure running. We provide ultra-responsive, fanatical support from 100% domestic US teams, freeing up our clients to invest in innovation.
To see our US Cloud blog page, click here.
Are you an elite Microsoft Engineer with deep expertise in Azure, System Center Configuration (SCCM), Microsoft O365 Exchange or SharePoint and related Microsoft technologies? Are you ready to work with customers to help them create a proactive roadmap for managing their Microsoft environment? US Cloud is looking for smart, interesting, and passionate people. If you thrive on challenges and enjoy problem solving, then read on!
The Dedicated Support Engineer (DSE) is adept at isolating root causes and determining the best course of action to prevent future occurrences for our clients. Each DSE engagement is focused on a particular Microsoft technology (Azure, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Microsoft O365 Exchange or SharePoint), combining deep technical knowledge and subject matter expertise. The DSE provides a unique understanding of internal Microsoft resources along with the ability to set expectations aligned with the US Cloud Premier Support engagement team and the needs of our clients.
- Partner with the client to deploy, upgrade, or migrate to the latest Microsoft technologies.
- Review existing architecture and configuration plans and make appropriate recommendations to ensure future supportability.
- Conduct supportability reviews and provide a detailed assessment of a product’s current or planned configuration. Make recommendations on best practices for client’s business scenario that can help significantly reduce the time needed for successful deployments or migrations.
- Conduct root cause analysis of critical situations and make recommendations and plans for preventing recurrences.
- In partnership with the TAM, the DSE examines ticket trends to identify recurring issues and common threads; then troubleshoots and engineers changes based on best practices to correct the problems before they happen.
- The DSE leverages the Coordinated Service Delivery and Planning resources to manage reactive troubleshooting or proactive service delivery, such as a Risk Assessment or a Health Assessment.
- The DSE acts as the SME, enabling US Cloud and our client team to boost speed and efficiency by understanding client’s infrastructure and providing deep technology-specific expertise, ensuring maximum impact of all the engineers working on the extended team.
- Deliver technology-specific training that can be tailored and delivered in person or online to increase the skill sets on client’s internal teams and depth of knowledge on key Microsoft technologies.
- Advanced knowledge in one of the following solutions: Azure, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Microsoft O365 Exchange or SharePoint.
- 3+ years of experience working with Enterprise customers in one of the following disciplines: management consulting, technology implementation, change management, providing customer technical readiness, delivery support services, on premise and remote technical support, solution development, and gathering technical requirements.
- 3+ years of experience with at least two of the following: IT Service Management (ITSM), TSM process and platform implementations, Service management workflows, ITSM processes, Risk management/mitigation, IT Governance, PROSCI, or related.
- Highly refined oral and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to articulate and work with modern technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Windows Operating Systems (Windows Server 2012R2 or newer), Microsoft (Azure) Active-Directory, Cyber Security, Open-Source Software (OSS).
- Deep understanding and hands on experience with change management processes.
- Able to learn, understand, apply, and stay current on technology competencies.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of an extended team.
- Highly effective presentation skills with the proven ability to connect and influence diverse audiences.
- Skilled at communicating with technical and non-technical audiences and translating somewhat abstract information into easily understandable information that all audiences can clearly interpret.
- Proven ability to communicate at all levels of an organization from line management through executive level, and CIO.
- IT service management concepts can be abstract, the qualified candidate will be able to articulate, describe with confidence, adopt, and drive a Modern Service Management mindset.
- 3+ years of experience in operations consulting and/or service delivery or related preferred.
Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert or equivalent experience
Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert or equivalent experience
- A BS/BA or MS/MA/MBA in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience
What it’s Like to Work at US Cloud:
US Cloud has the personality of a high-growth start-up that’s built on 20+ years as a successful Microsoft service provider. That brings financial stability and consistency of purpose not seen in most entrepreneurial organizations.
At US Cloud, we believe that the kind of culture that helps our team members thrive has a direct result on our clients’ satisfaction. So, to be the leading Microsoft support provider, we focus on fostering a happy, healthy place for you to do your best work. We offer the following:
Company Paid Benefits
- FREE Medical through our HSA plan
- Life Insurance of 1x salary
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited PTO – Paid Time Off
Additional Benefits Offered
- Medical PPO plan
- Dental & Vision coverage
- Legal Shield (legal & identity theft coverage)
- Cell phone & internet stipends paid monthly
- Dog friendly offices
- Free Starbucks, soft drinks, and snacks
- Employee referral program
- Fun company events
- Casual dress
We are also getting ready to move into our new home – 50,000 sq.ft. of office space in Des Peres we own and are building out as a state-of-the-art tech services hub and US Cloud HQ. We are all working from home right now but anticipate being in our new digs early 2022.
US Cloud is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, dietary preferences, gender, sexual orientation, age, fashion sense, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or political leanings. Come as you are.