STAY REMOTE! If you embrace change and enjoy working in a fast paced environment - this is a career opportunity to join a hyper-growth Inc 5000 tech company with big plans.
About US Cloud:
Clients like Under Armour, NetApp, Garmin, 24-Hour Fitness, AmeriGas, L.L. Bean, Siemens, and the US Department of State depend on US Cloud to keep their critical Microsoft infrastructure running. In other words, when their Help Desk needs help, we’re the ones answering the red phone.
Opportunities to progress in your career go hand-in-hand with rapidly growing companies. Our team members have more opportunities to shift concentrations, tackle new technologies, or step into leadership roles as our business continues to expand. And because our engineers are at the apex of our company’s focus, you also have a voice – to weigh in and make US Cloud the future you want.
Keys to Success:
As a Microsoft Engineer, your focus will be to represent US Cloud in communications via onsite, phone, email, and web to assist clients and partners in deploying, operating, and troubleshooting Microsoft technologies such as Windows server and desktop, Office 365, Azure, SharePoint, Exchange, SQL, Skype, System Center and Dynamics. You will have the opportunity to foster positive client relationships while effectively managing challenging situations and driving client success.
Your key business metrics will be to:
- Obtain high client and partner onboarding and ticket satisfaction.
- Drive client success and adoption of Microsoft technologies.
- Reduce time/cost to onboard and resolve tickets.
- Provide high quality data to help drive service improvement.
Support Management – 50%
- Serve as an escalation point for client tickets.
- Participate in proactive account management, spot performance issues, analyze problems, develop solutions to meet client needs, represent them.
- Provide the most effective method of service delivery by analyzing trends and common themes across clients.
- Create deliverables to address common client needs & support mobile-first, cloud-first strategy, share intellectual property with others.
- Engage in strategic service delivery planning to strengthen targeted client relationships.
- Gather client impressions of products and services and integrate this feedback into decision making.
- Seek information about the underlying needs of clients.
- Allocate and align resources to optimize the client experience.
- Develop and communicate realistic performance goals and standards.
- Build plans that consider potential obstacles and immediate and long-term consequences.
- Demonstrate expertise in a specific solution, or several products, feature functions, or services.
- Provide stakeholder assistance throughout deployment to avoid/resolve technical issues.
Support Execution – Deliver Results through Teamwork & Optimizing Business Results – 35%
- Seek opportunities to drive business results by collaborating with multiple team members.
- Identify opportunities to articulate business value and grow client/partner relationships in alignment with US Cloud business priorities.
- Provide and drive actionable feedback across groups about the client/partner experience and competitor threats.
- Modify existing intellectual property (IP) or, where applicable, create new content.
Leadership and Growing the Business - 15%
- Consistently apply “lessons learned”, model personal accountability & teamwork.
- Demonstrate an understanding of his or her role and contribution to client change management and adoption initiatives.
- Understand client requirements and can map the adoption and optimization of Microsoft technology solutions accordingly.
- Contribute & participate with meetings to articulate offerings to all clients; share knowledge thru communities, adapt for clients.
- Cultivate relationships, credibility, and loyalty with clients and partners intentionally by sharing relevant business expertise.
- Demonstrated self-learner.
- 8+ Years’ experience in Microsoft technologies
- 5+ Years’ experience in Windows Server
- Experience in Active Directory/Azure AD and DNS
- Relevant certifications in Microsoft technologies
- Technical proficiency in and learning attitude towards Microsoft and related technologies
- Proven ability to work virtually
- Communication Skills – Spoken and written English (including technical writing)
- Analytical problem solving
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, math preferred, or equivalent.
Prior Roles: Technical consulting experience, or support experience in a second or third tier.
What it’s Like to Work at US Cloud:
US Cloud has the personality of a high-growth start-up, but we’re built on 20+ years as a successful Microsoft service provider. That brings financial stability and consistency of purpose not seen in most entrepreneurial organizations.
At US Cloud, we believe that the kind of culture that helps our team members thrive has a direct result on our clients’ satisfaction. So, to be the leading Microsoft support provider, we focus on fostering a happy, healthy place for you to do your best work. We offer the following:
Company Paid Benefits
- FREE Health Insurance (HSA)
- UNLIMITED Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k Plan + Match
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
Additional Benefits Offered
- Medical PPO plan
- Dental & Vision coverage
- Legal Shield (legal & identity theft coverage)
- Flexible work schedule
- Cell phone & internet stipends
- Dog friendly offices
- Free Starbucks, soft drinks, and snacks
- Employee referral program
- Fun company events
- Casual dress
We are also getting ready to move into our new home – 50,000 sq. ft. of office space in Des Peres we own and are building out as a state-of-the-art tech services hub and US Cloud HQ. We are all working from home right now but anticipate being in our new digs early 2022.
US Cloud is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, dietary preferences, gender, sexual orientation, age, fashion sense, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or political leanings. Come as you are.